Efficient Living is a highly respected ESD Consultancy based in Narrabeen, 5 minutes from the beach.
Our team of Sustainability Consultants are passionate about improving the built environment and work on exciting projects with renowned designers and developers.
We have a social, relaxed and friendly office where pets are welcome, and beach walks are encouraged.
Efficient Living is a fun, vibrant and supportive workplace where you can develop your skills and be recognised and valued for your contribution to our success.
Please read our open positions below and get in touch if you’d like to join us.
Open Position - ESD / Commercial Sustainability Consultant
As our ESD Commercial Consultant, you will work with a team of sustainability experts on large scale projects, partnering with renowned developers, architects, builders and engineering firms, across a variety of projects.
With one of the largest teams of sustainability consultants, our focus is on maintaining strong client relationships, delivering exceptional customer service, providing in-depth knowledge and continually developing and promoting employees internally within the business.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who has mastered project delivery with exceptional outcomes and is ready to grow their leadership skills and professional profile while working within a highly successful consulting firm.
As an emerging leader in the sustainability industry, you will continue to grow your network with access to policymakers, attending and presenting at industry events to promote our brand and improve outcomes for the industry.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience delivering ESD projects including Section J, JV3, Green Star and NABERS
- High level of proficiency using Design-Builder or IES software for JV3 models
- Suitable qualifications or experience modelling proposed and DTS services
- Qualified NABERS Assessor an advantage
- Proven ability to manage projects and coordinate work deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to consult with clients, provide recommendations and develop client relationships
With a flexible working environment and friendly culture, you’ll enjoy a relaxed workplace with many incentives and an attractive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.